Suicide is the SECOND leading cause of death for youth ages 15 to 24. Help us spread the word that help is available and hope is possible! Please join us on this 5k walk / run to help raise funds and awareness for youth suicide prevention. Proceeds raised through this event support awareness and prevention programs offered locally through KnowResolve and the Chippewa Valley Coalition for Youth and Families. KnowResolve is a local, 501(c)(3) non-profit organization dedicated to youth suicide awareness and prevention and donations are tax deductible. The Chippewa Valley Coalition for Youth and Families joins school and community in promoting safe, healthy, and drug-free youth and supports families.
- $25 registration fee includes event t-shirt, snacks and refreshments
- Prizes for top finishers and fundraisers!
- Check-in, registration, packet pickup at 9:00am
- Opening Ceremony at 9:45am
- 5k run or walk begins promptly at 10:00am